The main outcomes of the research project will be:
- a modified theoretical model and methodological approach to re-urbanisation
- future scenarios for inner-city neighbourhoods from an interdisciplinary perspective
- a set of legal and economic instruments promoting reurbanisation
- a toolbox applicable in different European contexts
- an adequate information and monitoring system on different issues of reurbanisation
- tested communication and promotion strategies for reurbanisation
- an international expert team
- scientific publications.
The project will contribute to the enhancement of the quality of life in inner-city neighbourhoods with respect
to different age groups, social strata and life styles.
It will involve local stakeholders, to improve the relationships between citizens and local authorities and to spread know-how about integrated urban development across different European countries.